- A complete listing with 10 photos and 3 or 6 months terms.
- A Broker yard sign(You cannot have Sale by Owner sign)
- A lockbox for buyer's agent to access your house conveniently at your permission. It can also track and ensure safe showings
- An automatic emailing process for you to monitor the housing market in your area. Whenever a house is listed, or become pending, or sold, you will know the next day.
- Free real estate consultation. Feel free to call me for any questions. It is free of charge as long as it can be answered in a 3 minutes phone call.
- Your listing can potentially appear in more than 40 channels, including http://www.realtor.com.
- You save big money at settlement because you don't need pay the 3% listing agent commission.
Warning to FSBOFor Sale by Owner? Don't do it.Who will know your house is on sale? Only those who drive by and you are losing maybe 95% of potential buyers. Will they go to see your house? Maybe not. Buyers and their agents think house price listed by owner tend to be higher.
Key to Selling: List your house in Central Virginia MLS!
1) ~80% buyers bought their home through a real estate agent or broker. Buyer agents set up an automatic emailing process for their buyers based on buyer's search criteria. After your house is listed, if it fits in the buyer's search, the buyer will know immediately that your house is up for sale. If they are interested after they study the MLS sheet, they will ask their agent to schedule for a showing. That's how buyers come to your door
2) ~100% buyers will go to internet to search for houses. After your house is published on local MLS, that listing information will be populated to other web sites.
- Local: I live in West End near Short Pump. Real estate market is a local market. We are much more accessible than those other flat fee on the internet.
- Knowledgeable: of course, we are much more knowledgeable about the real estate market and the buying and selling process here.
- Helpful: feel free to email/call us for any questions you have. We want to be helpful and very responsive to your inquiries.
Questions and Answers
- I see $199 flat fee on the internet. Why you are charging more?
With $499, we are charging a small fee for a big responsibility and liability. We want to treat it seriously and professionally. Remember, we are local licensed real estate agent and realtor. We are much more accessible and knowledgeable about our real estate market here.
- How quickly you can put my house in MLS?
Usually within 24 hours to 48 hours, depending on how quickly you respond to our emails. Our listing process is easy and straight forward. It can be done in 3 easy steps.
- Can I install my own sign?
You can install your own sign as long as it does not say "BY OWNER". We will provide one broker sign and it must be installed in front of your house. You can easily get others signs from Lowes or Home Depot.
- Will my listing appear in many other web sites?
We sign up a service called ListHub.com. It supposedly will populate your listing to more than 40 channels after we list your house in CVRMLS. Basically we have this feature available but the result cannot be guaranteed. On the other hand, serious buyers will get your listing from their real estate agent or they just look up at http://www.realtor.com.
Fees and Services
- $100: refundable deposit when realtor sign and lockbox are returned.
- $499: non-refundable listing Fee.
- $50: Any single item change 48 hours after the listing is published.
- $99: strongly recommended: broker post sign that looks attractive. We will install for you and remove it after closed.
- $199: strongly recommended: Comparative Market Analysis (each time). Pricing is the key to selling. Buyers avoid going to see houses listed beyond the market price. This CMA will provide a listing price we recommend.
- $499: Showing coordination with weekly lockbox showing report
- $249 Relisting fee (for a new MLS#)
Flat Fee MLS Listing Service: We provide real estate services in the Richmond, VA and surrounding counties to FSBOs. List your home in the Realtors MLS and REALTOR.com® for a one time Flat Fee.
FSBO VA, For Sale By Owner - Want to Sell your home? We provide flat fee mls listing service for home owners who want to sell their home themselves. Why pay 3% commission to list your home in the Realtor's MLS?? List for a flat fee and save thousands of dollars in commission.
Terms listed here are for the listing side. Seller still need pay commission to buyer's agent. Terms are subject to change without notice.